South facing, with a lovely view of the countryside.
It was built in 2013 by a French architect, combining a simple and modern design with a rustic touch using high-quality materials.
This villa consists of:
An independent apartment with the possibility to rent
* Living room and kitchenette
Main house R/C:
* Open plan kitchen and living room
* Huge living room with fireplace
* 2 en suite bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Open Patio and garden
* 2 Rooms one of them with access to the terrace
* Living room/office with access to the terrace
Possibility to build a swimming pool.
Double glazed windows, sound and thermal insulation, Solar panels, Traditional clay tile floors (heated not only by the solar panels but also by the fireplace).
The property also has 11.200m2 of completely fenced land with several fruit trees such as (Fig Trees, Carob Trees, Olive trees, Loquat Trees, etc.).
This is a unique property. Do not miss this opportunity. Book your visit now.